• An agreed schedule of visits to each site over
a given time scale which will be detailed to the client.
• Preparation of detailed estimates for identified works, including references to specialist contractors.
• Submission of a detailed report to the client.
We would then undertake any authorised work.
• Meeting agreed time scales and budgets.
• Submitting a program of work details to the client.
• Regular progress meetings with the client’s representative
• On completion the work would be signed off once inspected by the client’s representative
• We operate to a level of priority call outs
to suit the client’s needs.
• We are fully prepared to accept instructions in the client’s chosen format.
• Currently we accept reactive call outs by fax, e-mail and telephone.
• Our administration office being able to organize attendance as priorities dictate.
• We have a directly employed workforce on a 24-hour standby in case of emergencies.
• We make sure that our maintenance vehicles are well stocked with the most commonly used materials so that the repairs can be carried out as quickly as possible to minimise the inconvenience to our clients